We are delighted that you are interested in applying to study at Columbia International College! Follow these easy steps to apply online. One of our Admission Officers will contact you after we have received your application.
Apply online using the Application Portal
- Create an application portal account
- Sign in and start a new application
- Fill out all fields in the portal
- Upload these documents in the portal
- Applicant’s passport information/data page (if available)
- Applicant’s transcripts/school reports for the past three years with certified
translations if not in English. (Applicant who is currently attending Grade 12 or has finished Grade 12 must upload transcripts/school reports for past four years from Grade 9 with certified translations if not in English.)
- All certificates and external exam results (if applicable)
- Submit your application
If you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact us using the inquiry form.
After you have submitted your application.
The admissions team at CIC will review your application. Once the decision has been made to admit, we will send the Offer Letter & Invoice, alongside other documents that must be signed and completed by parents and student.