Are you interested in making a difference in student life, organizing great student activities, or developing leadership skills?
Become an Executive Student Leader!
Columbia is recruiting Executive Student Leaders for fall 2014 that will be responsible for promoting character and leadership throughout the school. They will work together to enhance the student experience, the school community and promote school pride.
An Executive Student Leader;
• Is a team of students who work with the Student Development Staff
• Plans and runs activities in the school
• Helps make positive changes for the school body
• Receives leadership training
• Receives community service hours for their work
Applications are available from Ms. Melissa in the Student Development Office (S244) and must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
A list of selected students will be posted in the SD Office at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 20. All those on the list must attend a group interview after school on Thursday, August 21.