Columbia students explored their post-secondary options at one of the world’s top ranked universities yesterday as they attended an information session given by Western University. Known for its commitment to academic excellence, its renowned research facilities, and unique program combinations, Western attracts top students eager to become global leaders and global citizens.
• Ranked as the best student experience among large Canadian universities
• Four campus options; Main Campus, Brescia University College, Huron University College, King’s University College
• Home to the Ivey School of Business
• Named Canada’s most beautiful university
• Welcomes international students from over 117 countries
• Only school in Canada to receive an A+ in recreation programs
As one of Columbia’s University Partners, Western offers Columbia graduates exclusive benefits including:
• Three designated admission scholarships to the top three graduates of Columbia who register at Western’s main campus each year, at a value $1000 higher than published admission scholarship values.
• Guaranteed admission scholarships for students who are admitted and attend Western’s main campus with a final admission average of 88% or above (as calculated by Western and including pre-requisite course)
Want to Visit Western?
Columbia will be holding a trip to attend Western’s Fall Preview Day on Sunday, November 16, 2014. Students interested in attending are encouraged to sign up in the University Placement Office.
A special thank you Ms. Carolyn Ford for visiting Columbia.