Executive Student Leadership positions for the Winter 2016 semester are now available!
Columbia’s is seeking students who are interested in playing an important role in student life. Student leaders will act as role models and promote and exemplify Columbia’s 10 Character traits, such as honesty, integrity and respect. They will also be responsible for organizing and preparing a variety of projects that benefit the school community. Those selected will meet once a week to complete duties and tasks.
Students interested in making a difference in the school and local community, and those seeking to gain leadership experience are encouraged to apply.
- Complete an application form in pen. Applications are available in the SD Office (room S244).
- If you are a returning student: pick-up a staff reference page from SD.
- Submit application to SD by 4:30pm Friday, October 23rd.
- Check the list in SD on Friday, October 30th to find out if you were selected for the Leadership Retreat.
- If on list: attend Leadership Retreat on Saturday, November 7th.
Stages of Process
Application -> Leadership Retreat -> Interviews -> Final Selection
Good luck to all applicants!