University tours in October provided by Columbia!
The University Placement Office (UPO), will be offering University Tours to their students for the month of October. The tours will be taking place at different University campuses every week.
Students will have the great opportunity to tour the following Universities this month:
- University of Toronto (U of T) St. George Campus on Saturday October 21st (Deadline: October 13)
- U of T Mississauga Campus on Sunday October 22nd (Deadline: October 13)
- McMaster University on Saturday October 28th (Deadline: October 20)
What Programs do each University offer?
- U of T St. George Campus: Faculty of Arts and Science
- U of T Mississauga Campus: Faculty of Health Sciences
- McMaster University: DeGroote School of Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts and Science, and the school of Graduate Studies.
Benefits of receiving a tour:
University tours are beneficial for all students because it is a great way to see what programs the students are interested in. With these tours, students also envision their future as a post-secondary student in their preferred University. While on tour. students are always encouraged to ask questions regarding any specific programs or curriculum requirements.
How to sign up for a tour:
All University Tours requires a 10 dollar fee to be paid to the UPO. Students must also sign up for these tours before the appropriate deadline. All tours are a first come first serve basis, so it is encouraged to sign up for tours as early as possible.
All students who find themselves to be interested in the above Universities and faculties are encouraged to attend the tours to seek more information. Students are always welcome to visit the UPO for additional information or questions regarding future University placement.