A representative from Brock University® held an information session at Columbia yesterday afternoon for prospective students. Considered as one of Ontario’s “medium-sized institution,” Brock provides its students with quality education and quality teachers. The University strives to nurture “both sides of the brain” so that students excel academically and socially.
• Over $500,000 in awards and bursaries offered to students
• Large focus on community involvement, like Columbia
• Campus is part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
• Offers over 70 programs across seven academic faculties
• Known for excellence in athletics
• Goodman School of Business offers Canada’s largest business co-op program
Brock University® is one of manyUniversity Partners, offering Columbia graduates many exclusive benefits and privileges. Currently, the University exclusively grants our graduates four designated entrance scholarships that are renewable each year.
To learn more about Brock, visit their website.