Columbia began its long list of university visits last week when it welcomed York University® to its campus. On Sept. 11, a York U representative held an information session for prospective students, discussing everything from program selection to residence life.
As one of Columbia’s University Partners, students were eager to learn more about the special benefits for Columbia graduates (including Dual Admission and four entrance scholarships each worth $2,000) offered by York.
York is Canada’s third largest university and is recognized for its unique interdisciplinary approach and prides itself on delivering academic excellence.
• 2 Campuses in Toronto – Keele and Glendon
• 28 research centres
• Over 5,000 courses offered throughout its 11 faculties
• Offers Canada’s only space engineering program
• The Faculty of Fine Arts and the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies are among the largest and most diverse in Canada
• 280 partnerships with international universities and a large population of international students
Schulich School of Business
York is also home to one of the country’s best Business schools, the Schulich School of Business.
• Ranked among the top 10 MBA schools in the world
• Satellite centers in Beijing and Shanghai, China; Mumbai, India; Seoul, South Korea; and Moscow, Russia
• Offers unique programs such as BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and iBBA (International BBA)
Thank you to York U for visiting Columbia!