Careers at Columbia International College
Our professional and dedicated staff help to foster the growth and success of our students through the implementation of our unique Total Care Education System®. Through Total Care®, our staff nurtures the academic, social, emotional and physical well being of our students, so they can successfully transition into living and studying in Canada.
At CIC, we passionately work as a team to deliver world-class education and living experience to our students. We treat our students, parents and each other with respect and equality. We celebrate diversity in cultures. We communicate openly and honestly. We continuously strive and implement innovative ways to improve our Total Care Education System®, our services and internal environment.
Columbia International College is committed to fostering a community of character by embracing these key attributes:
- We can be trusted and follow through on all our commitments. We are accountable for all we say and do.
- We value ourselves, others and our environment. We treat our people the way we want to be treated, with courtesy and politeness.
- We are truthful and sincere with ourselves and others. We admit our mistakes.
- We always try to do what is right even when no one is around. We are trustworthy and what we say matches what we do.
- We treat each other as we wish to be treated ourselves. We use and follow policies and procedures that apply equally to all.
Self-Confidence & Self-Advocacy
- We believe in ourselves. We are committed to meeting our goals and seeking help from others when necessary.
- We demonstrate concern for self and others. We show kindness towards each other.
- We work to build a community where everyone feels included and where differences and diversity are honoured.
- We stick to our goals in spite of difficulties. We are committed to finishing what we start to the best of our ability. We are determined to work hard.
Total Care® in the Workplace
Columbia provides staff with personal and team recognition as well as competitive rewards for achieving clearly defined goals.
At Columbia, we invest in our staff and their future. We offer a dynamic working environment that empowers employees to develop themselves so that we may grow together as a team and make a difference in our students’ lives.
Health and Wellness
Group benefit program includes dental, life insurance, extended health plans, an employer matching retirement savings program, among others.
Onsite parking is provided to staff at no extra charge.
A variety of in-house training programs are available to help staff to improve their knowledge and skills.
Two cafeterias and one café serve a large variety of delicious and nutritious meals to staff at a greatly discounted price.