Current CIC students must complete the transcript forms provided by the College Store, Ainsliewood Room N159. Payment will be processed when the form is submitted.
Applying to Universities in Ontario
CIC students applying to universities in Ontario are not required to request transcripts. The University Placement Office submits your academic record for you when you apply to university.
Alumni & Former Students
- Download the CIC Alumni Transcript Request Forms.
- Complete both forms.
- Scan and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- You are responsible for any information written on the form.
- If you select “Same Day Transcript Request”, please bring your forms and payment receipt to the Academic Office before 3pm.
- If you are requesting a transcript for an institution that is located outside of Canada, please include the address of the school.
- If you have any questions or need help regarding how to submit your transcript to other schools, please see your University Placement Counsellor.
- If you have any questions concerning your diploma, please contact email@example.com .
Completed requests are processed within five business days from the date they are received. Note that this time does not include delivery time.
Should you require your transcript to be processed for the same day, choose “Priority Fee” on the Request form. The cost for Priority Processing is $25 plus applicable transcript and delivery fees.
Delivery Options & Costs
- Pickup – $5 per transcript.
- If you need more than one copy, please how many on the line provided.
- Fax /Email– $5 per transcript.
- This option requires a phone number, fax number, or email address.
- Mail Service – $5 per transcript.
- Transcripts sent this way may not be tracked. Delivery can take 10-15 business days.
- Courier Service (Fast Mailing Service) $25-$60
- This service is available to students for an additional $25 (Canadian mailing address) and $60 (International mailing address).
- You can request tracking numbers for your packages by emailing Ms. Stephanie Lantos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must include a phone number that the courier service can use to contact the recipient. Failure to include a phone number can delay processing.
- Courier services do not accept P.O Box numbers.
- Check that the total cost matches on both forms.
- Please include phone number and email address in the form.
- The form must be signed by the cardholder.
- Avoid payment delays by making sure that your credit card has enough funds available.