Although technically it’s still spring, we can’t wait to share some information regarding 2022 CIC Summer Programs in July. Here’s a sneak preview of the planned activities.
2-Week Programs in Partnership with the University of Toronto
CIC is the world’s #1 feeder school to the University of Toronto. We are proud to partner with the University of Toronto to deliver the best educational experience to our students.
These 2-week programs are expertly designed and taught by the University of Toronto instructors to help students advance their academic and career goals to the next level.
- University of Toronto – Global Perspectives on Global Business
- University of Toronto – Global Citizenship challenge
The weekly programs provide fun and inclusive activities to socialize, improve leadership skills and connect with the local community in a safe and healthy setting.
- Algonquin Park Canoe Trip
- Learn to Golf Camp
- Rock Climbing Camp
- Leadership training Camp
- Serving your community camp
Experience Ontario’s breathtaking natural beauty and cultural diversity on these fun-packed day trips! The students will explore the most fascinating destinations that the province has to offer!
- Overnight trip – 1000 Island Cruise Kingston – Queen’s University
- Canada Day – Fireworks
- Niagara Falls
- Toronto Zoo
- Toronto Blue Jay
- Toronto Football club game
- Mirvish Live theatre
- Wet n Wild Water Park
- Tree Top Trekking
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Hamilton Bayfront Cruise
- Adventure Village
Registration dates and costs will be announced on REACH App. If you have any questions about the programs, please visit Student Leadership Development Office at S244.
* All the above activities are in the planning stage and availability will depend on the number of sign-ups.
* All programs will follow current CIC COVID-19 safety protocols.