Representatives from Western University’s Ivey School of Business held an information session yesterday afternoon for Columbia students. Students packed the Café to learn about the programs and unique teaching methods used at this world renowned business school.
Ivey representatives introduced Columbia students to life at Ivey and its distinguished “case method” coursework. Students also learned about the school’s Learning Through Action courses which gives students valuable hands on experience and allows them to practice the concepts and theories learned in class.
*All facts have been taken from Ivey
• Ranked in the world’s top 100 global business schools by the Financial Times (2014)
• Over 40% of all Ivey alumni hold the title of Chair, President, C-Suite, Vice-President, Managing Director or Partner
• Renowned for its “case method,” Ivey Business School is one of the two most important producers of business cases in the world alongside Harvard
• Committed to creating leaders
• 19 Ivey alumni running Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
• Ivey is the world’s largest producer of current Asian and Indian business cases
• 4 campuses; London, Toronto, Hong Kong, Mumbai
Thank you to the representatives from Ivey for their presentation. Visit the Ivey School of Business online for more information.