More great Canadian universities continue to visit Columbia and hold information sessions for prospective students.
Carleton Universityis one of Canada’s best comprehensive universities. Its commitment to quality learning and student engagement, as well as its diverse programs, attracts students from around the world. Located in the nation’s capital, Ottawa, Carleton partners with many industry and government sectors to to offer its students unique research and work opportunities.
• 65 programs of study
• Joint programs in science and engineering with the University of Ottawa
• Co-op and study abroad opportunities available
• Home to the Sprott School of Business
• One of Canada’s most generous scholarships programs
• Student population has grown almost 20% in the last 10 years
University of New Brunswick
The University of New Brunswick (UNB) is the oldest English-language university in Canada. With more than 75 undergraduate and graduate programs offered, students can specialize in a variety of fields.
• 2 campuses located in Fredericton and Saint John
• Its faculty of law ranks among the top five in Canada (Canadian Lawyer Magazine)
• Close to 75% of university research in New Brunswick happens at UNB
• Welcomes students from over 100 countries
• Paid internships through co-op and work placements
Known for its collaborative learning environment, personal learning approach and top rated research programs, Trent University is one of Canada’s best undergraduate universities. Its small professor-student ratio and great campus atmosphere make it an ideal place for students to advance their education.
• No. 1 in Ontario and No. 6 in Canada in the primarily undergraduate category (Maclean’s 2014)
• 94% of students are satisfied with the overall quality of their education
• One of the best scholarship and bursary programs in Ontario
• 2 campuses; Peterborough and Oshawa
Thank you to all university representatives who visited Columbia!