Concordia University and Bishop’s University held a joint information session today for Columbia students.
Located in the province of Québec, both schools offer students unique and exceptional learning experiences.
Located in Montreal, Concordia University is a comprehensive institution teaches using innovative learning strategies. It strives to help students find solutions for, and make contributions to, society.
• One of the top four universities under 50 in Canada
• Faculties include Arts and Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Fine Arts, Business,
• Co-op placements in more than 30 undergraduate programs
• 25% of students use English as their second language
• Home to 18 research units and 29 Canada Research Chairs
• Extensive co-op program in four faculties
To learn more, visit Concordia online.
Bishop’s University is a small-sized residential institution. It provides students with intimate learning opportunities which allow students to work closely with professors. Its values of community, discovery, excellence and sustainability ensure students receive a balanced and fulfilling educational experience.
• Programs of study include Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Williams School of Business, School of Education
• International students represent 15% of the student population
• Over 550 exchange programs worldwide
• One of Canada’s “most generous scholarship programs”
• Emphasis on experiential learning for all students
To learn more, visit Bishop’s University online.
Thank you to Concordia University and Bishop’s University for spending the afternoon speaking with Columbia students.