Each year, Columbia welcomes representatives from universities across Canada to hold information sessions and speak with prospective students one-on-one.
After school on Jan 20th, hundreds of students swarmed the Grill to attend the University of Toronto’s workshops, seeking the most updated advice directly from its admission officers.
We appreciate the University of Toronto representatives for offering crucial tips on successful application, including essay writing and video resume.
• Amena Zafar, Assistant Director, Recruitment & Admissions, Rotman School of Commerce
• Ingrid Schvarczkopf, Recruitment Officer and General First Year Program Liaison, Applied Science and Engineering
• Jenny Irwin, Student Recruitment Officer, Scarborough Campus
• Ting Li, Recruitment and Liaison Officer, Mississauga Campus
• Valentina Lopez, International Student Recruitment & Transition Office, Arts and Science
The University of Toronto has officially recognized Columbia as its largest feeder school in the world. In 2015 alone, 378 Columbia graduates were admitted to the University of Toronto. Thanks to the University Partners® agreement, it grants exclusive admissions and scholarship benefits to Columbia graduates.
If you need help on supplementary applications, please visit the University Placement Office.
For university visit videos, please visit our Youtube channel： www.youtube.com/ColumbiaIntlCollege