It’s late February now and university offers are arriving in a matter of just weeks! Many students will be facing a pleasant challenge: to pick one from multiple offers. In order to help them make the final choice, the University Placement Office (UPO) have arranged an array of university tours in March and April.
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology，Saturday, March3，Sign up by Friday, February 23
- Western University，Saturday, March 10，Sign up by Friday, March 2
- University of Waterloo，Saturday, March 10，Sign up by Friday, March 2
- University of Toronto (St. George Campus)，Saturday, March17，Sign up by Friday, March 9
- University of Toronto (Scarborough Campus)，Saturday, March24，Sign up by Friday, March 16
- York University，Saturday, March 24，Sign up by Friday, March 16
- University of Toronto (Mississauga Campus)，Sunday, March 25，Sign up by Friday, March 16
- University of Guelph，Sunday, March 25，Sign up by Friday, March 16
- Brock University，Sunday, April 8，Sign up by Friday, March 30
Campus tour is a great way to explore your university and program options. Admission Officers and student ambassadors will be on site to give walking tours and get your questions answered one-on-one.
Ready to sign up? For each tour, there’s a $10 fee to be paid at the College Store and you’re also required to sign up at the UPO. There are limited spots for each tour, so register as early as possible.
2017 University Tours Videos
University of Toronto, St. George Campus